We have friends visiting from back home, so we are looking forward to a weekend of camping and fun. Instead of sharing the typical Friday Digs this week, I thought I’d share the mindfulness, meditations, and mantras that I’ve been using as helpful tools the past several weeks.
It’s a new kind of Friday Digs.
- “I release guilt, I put myself first—and then I serve others from a place of fullness and love.”
- “You should sit in meditation for twenty minutes every day — unless you’re too busy. Then you should sit for an hour.” -Zen proverb
- This meditation; taught here.
- Self care this way.
- Breath, attention, and movement focused toward my core—a source of intuition and inner strength.
- Gentle. “I am gentle with myself. I am where I need to be right now.”
Have a happy & healthy weekend.