If you’re looking for a simple and thoughtful gift for the holidays this year, chocolate barks might be what you’re looking for! They’re incredibly easy to make and they look beautiful especially wrapped up as a gift. There is also lots of freedom to get creative and include a few different flavors/themes.
Here are some toppings ideas!
Holiday Super Food Bark
- 10 ounces of dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup dried goji berries
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Optional: dash of sea salt
- Spread a piece of parchment paper on a half sheet tray.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler.
- Pour chocolate over the parchment paper using a spatula to distribute evenly and sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Allow to cool in the fridge for 15 minutes before breaking apart and serving.